Complete Aluminum or Royalex Canoe Package
Complete Aluminum or Royalex Canoe Package is designed to give you all the quality equipment, food, and expertise in packing you need for an excellent trip in the Boundary Waters.
Experience peace of mind, and know how even if this is your first trip. You will have to bring some personal items and other necessities (click here for a “What to bring list”) but the rest is up to us. We offer three complete equipment packages, Complete Aluminum or Royalex, Complete Kevlar, and Canoe & Equipment. All of our proven ultra-light packages and include the finest facilities, service, equipment and food available.
Look over our outfitting packages and let us know which one will best suit your needs. A Complete Non-Profit Group Package is also available.
An excellent outfitting package – better than most lightweight packages includes
- Lightweight aluminum or Royalex canoe and paddles
- Life jacket
- Alps Mountaineering dome tent
- Hollofill sleeping bags
- Therm-a-rest self inflating mattress pad
- Lightweight Granite Gear packs with hip belts
- Waterproof bags
- Cook kit
- Utensils and utensil roll
- Folding saw
- Single burner stove and fuel
- Choice of meals from our deluxe menu
- Tarps, first aid kit, rope, and misc. items for your comfort and convenience
- Showers after your trip
- One night’s stay in a bunkroom with private bathroom
- Personalized routing and complete orientation
- Transportation to and from entry point on the Gunflint Trail
Our rates are per person, 9 person maximum.
|3 Days||4 Days||5 Days||6 Days||7 Days|
|2- 4 people||$303||$372||$439||$504||$562|
Youth under 16 accompanied by two adults, deduct 20% from 2 – 4 person rate. 10% discount from 2-4 person rate for trips started before June 23rd or after September 2nd. $25 credit per person if you prefer NOT to stay overnight in our bunkhouse.