Complete Kevlar Canoe Package is designed to give you all the quality equipment, food, and expertise in packing you need for an excellent trip in the Boundary Waters.
Experience peace of mind even if this is your first trip. You will have to bring some personal items and other necessities (click here for a “What to bring list”) but the rest is up to us. We offer three complete equipment packages, Complete Aluminum or Royalex, Complete Kevlar, and Canoe & Equipment. Look over our outfitting packages and let us know which one will best suit your needs. A Complete Non-Profit Group Package is also available.
An excellent outfitting package – better than most ultra-light packages includes
- Ultra-light kevlar canoe
- Bent shaft paddles
- Life Vests
- Padded canoe seat with backrests
- Platypus Gravity Water Filter
- Alps Mountaineering dome tents
- Wiggley’s Lamilite sleeping bags with compression bags
- Self-inflating mattress pad
- Granite Gear packs with hip belts
- Cascade Designs dry bags
- Stainless cook kit
- Lexan utensils and utensil roll
- Folding saw
- Propane stove and fuel
- Choice of meals from our deluxe menu
- Tarps, first aid kit, rope, and misc. items for your comfort and convenience (if you think you might need it we probably have it, whatever ‘it’ might be, within reason)
- Showers after your trip (towels and shampoo included!)
- One night stay in a bunkroom with private bathroom
- Personalized routing and complete orientation with topo maps, map case and compass
- Transportation to and from entry point on the Gunflint Trail
Our rates are per person, 9 person maximum.
|3 Days||4 Days||5 Days||6 Days||7 Days|
|2- 4 people||$333||$414||$492||$565||$629|
Outfitting Deposit: A deposit of one-third the total is required within 14 days of making a reservation.
Youth under 16 accompanied by two adults, deduct 20% from 2 – 4 person rate. Youth duffer, no extra canoe required – $35 per day. 10% discount from 2-4 person rate for trips started before June 23rd or after September 2nd. $15 credit per person if you prefer NOT to stay overnight in our bunkhouse.