On average there are 305 days of sunshine in Cook County, but there are some rainy days. Here’s some ideas to make this ‘family time’ more enjoyable!
- Play board games in your cabin or in the lodge (we have them, save the space in your car)
- Talk to your family (they seem nice).
- Visit the awesome museum at Chik Wauk
- Take a long trip up to Thunderbay (better bring your passports!)
- Spend some time in Grand Marais
- Visit North House Folk school – they have many indoor workshops to visit
- Go to one of the fine restaurants on the Gunflint Trail
- Check out the local waterfalls – the rain could stop by the time you get there
- Have a four wheel drive? Look for wildlife on the hundreds of miles of backroads